Saturday 20 June 2009

Richard Moody's 21st Birthday















above: Vikrum Singh and Richard Moody 23:45pm

In the morning I was watching interview clips on YouTube videos starring “Tara Strong, Hynden Walch, Chris Crocker, Scott Menville, Billy West, E.G. Daily and Rob Paulsen.
Later that morning I went with Claire Roberts to Poundworld and bought 4 cans of Diet Pepsi, 3 cans of Diet Cokes & 4 cans of Diet Sunkist that cost me £3:00.
In the afternoon I went on the computer and back on the YouTube to look at “Disney’s House Of Mouse” one of the clips from an episode called “House Of Mouse – I’m No Fool” taken off from the song “Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen) By Baz Luhrmann. ”
Later with Jan Williamson I was working on Seven Biographies which were John Candy, Michael J. Fox, Marlon Brando, Jack Nicholson, Al Pacino, Steve Irwin, Heath Ledger, Jim Carrey, Pamela Anderson and Mako for B.L.A.G. Magazine. B.L.A.G. stands for (Big Laugh and Games).
My Mom came to pick me up early from college so that I could have a birthday celebration with a friend. James is the friend I was pending the rest of the day with and his mom was coming with us too so that mom would have someone to talk to. We picked up Wendy, James mom first then drove to Cineworld Sheffield. My Uncle John met us there to give me my Birthday card so we asked him to join us in seeing the 3D film “Coraline.”
We enjoyed the film and then we all went to YoSushi bar in Meadowhall except for Uncle John because he decided to go home. I have had sushi before from Marks & Spencers but this was the first time I went out to eat sushi. I enjoyed the Japanese food and said that I would like to go again another time.
To finish our evening we went to the Lounge Bar in Meadowhall and I had Stella Artois lager beer.
James was leaving us to go to a Birthday Party in Doncaster, so while his mom walked him to get the bus I got myself an Oreo McFlurry in McDonalds while we waited for her to come back for a lift home. I got home in time to watched “Americas Got Talent” and then it was time for bed. I had a really good time.

By Richard Moody

19.06.2009

No comments: