Saturday 5 September 2009

Kevin Bishop




















I was watching the DVD called “Muppet Treasure Island.” As I was watching the movie I was also listening to music on my IPod.
I was listening to the album “Limp Bizkit – Significant Other” and one of my favourite songs was “Limp Bizkit – Break Stuff.”
Kevin Bishop played Jim Hawkins in the movie with Rizzo & Gonzo sailing to an Island and I thought he played a brilliant part in that movie. I didn’t realize he was English actor, writer and comedian, also I remembered he was in “Suzie Gold” in Summer Phoenix’s movie.
Summer Phoenix is related to Joaquin Phoenix and the late River Phoenix.

In 2006 I learned that was Kevin Bishop impersonated George Michael in Star Stories. He also impersonated Michael Douglas and Daisy Beaumont impersonated Catherine Zeta-Jones in Star Stories. I couldn’t give over laughing when I was watching “The Kevin Bishop Show” as these were sketches and impersonations. The show was related to his other show like “Star Stories & No Signal.”
Some of the best bits I liked were when Kevin plays “The Notorious B.F.G.” taken off from the movie “Notorious.” The other bits I like to watch are “Christopher Walken Night, Free Fall Maniacs, Macintyre Undercover, Andy Sugar, The Cry Factor & Gritty Bafta” also “Stephen Hawking – The Break-Up.” It seems to have been a long time since I use to watch Kevin Bishop on TV back in early 2000’s.

By Richard Moody

No comments: